Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2006, 05:11 PM

honey I'm home is on a distinguished road

Hey custom girly...

How is to say that a pre-nup is iron clad. If I learned something, I've learned that if you are a victim you get squat. Mind you your bed is made if your a criminal - well that's the way I see it. To He double toothpicks to everyone else as long as the criminal's rights are protected.

I think a criminal gave up ALL rights when they broke the law.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:56 PM

customgal is on a distinguished road

Hey Honey,

How right you are about victims getting squat and criminals getting everything. As I work in law enforcement, I know only all too well about this. It has gotten ridiculous how much a criminal's rights are protected, what about the victim? To hell with the victim...

I still say your friends ex should be sitting in a jail cell for what she has done, let alone be living the life of a "princess".
Old 03-13-2006, 05:49 PM

Hey you...

Don't you think I haven't said that to him more than once. Never mind she's back on holidays, gone skiing for a week can you believe it.

NOTE TO FILE
She works in law enforcement too, guess all her buddies are patting her on the back about now. Guess they've all been helping her along, giving her ideas etc., etc., Even being on here makes me nervous, cause she is freaking sneaky.

Let me put it this way... I went into my wallet to get my drivers licence out and my licence was not there, then a couple of freaky things happened and I thought nothing of it, then... out of the blue my drivers licence turns up in an unmarked envelope with no return address and my licence wrapped in a piece of paper. No note even saying "found on the floor at such and such store" nothing... just my licence... got me thinking about the freaky things I had happen... and you know what... wouldn't surprise me either, but if I found out that SHE had my licence..... (probably as the victim there would be nothing I could do anyway....)scary.... she is scary

Too bad there isn't a snitch line for crap like this... but then who'd snitch casue if I did trust me it would come back and bite me you know where.
Old 03-24-2006, 04:11 PM

Heres a new one guy's...

my friends ex has been on holidays for another 3 weeks this month. The rate she's going she might work a whole twelve weeks this year. She wants to keep her income down, does it by taking "stress leave" you see she has a bad heart, blah blah blah..... DOESN'T stop her from smoking and drinking at the bar all night - or going on weekend drunken benders..... Would pic's of her doing that stuff work in court?

O she's off cause she's going on holidays down south (second time this month). Of course at the end of the month my friend will have to pay HIS MORTGAGE.

I say HE KICKS HER OUT - TAKE'S HIS KIDS - AND HE MOVES INTO HIS HOUSE.... then he can get out of mine... ha ha ha and NO WAY I am NOT moving with him.... who needs that ABUSE daily... she calls him screaming at him... threatens the youngest with the police if he doesn't come home for a scheduled (her schedule) visits....

yeah but the courts are fair... whatever
Old 06-03-2010, 03:18 PM

JustChillin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey I'm home View Post
This is not about me - looking for information - this is WRONG and UNFAIR and I am SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT ABUSED WIFES ... WHAT ABOUT THE FRIGGEN ABUSED HUSBANDS

CHECK THIS OUT...

A couple are living separate and apart and she has a court order in place for child support, there are three children of this marriage and they reside with the mother. Child support is based on her paying rent on a three bedroom townhouse in the amount of $1,500 per month and she works fulltime outside the home.

He is residing with his father since the breakdown of the marriage approximately 5 years later his father dies he buys out/inherits the home.

Another year pass's and he's feeling lonely so he ask's his ex if she would like to move back in for a trial reconciliation. She agrees.

She packs up herself and the kids, moves in and puts the support order on hold.

100 days later she has him tossed out of the house. HE DID NOT BEAT HER - lets just get that straight 'cause that's what people like to think okay - o he must have hit her. NOT THE CASE I could show proof, but I don't think that's allowed here ... anyway he could have charged her hows that.... anyway

5 years go by - he still can not get into the house which he is still paying all the bills on and the mortgage.

Year 6 she takes the old support order off hold and starts receiving child support – she uses the previous custody order and has them include the COLA to bring this amount up to date. She is still working full time and she is still not contributing to the mortgage or property tax’s.

Present - he wants to sell the house she says she is entitled to ½ because of the “trial” reconciliation.

My question:

If they had a “trial” reconciliation should she not have then re-applied to the courts for a revised support order? To me they never had the reconciliation and she admitted to that by NOT re-applying for child support.

So on that note .... 100 days guy's come on - a trial reconciliation of 100 days and you get 1/2 the house..... does anyone out there need a roommate for 100 days... I could use a new house... lol and I'll tell you something if she wins this ain't NOBODY staying more than 2 nights at my house....

She had the old support agreement taken off hold cause she didn't like the fact that he made her pay the bills so in order to get that money back she had the support order put back into place. He's paying approximately $2,300/month.... Know what his pay was last week. $93.00, know who he came to to loan him the money to pay the mortgage yesterday.... not her.... she's on holidays down south...she's waiting for him to default on the mortgage so she can buy it cheap...

Sorry ladies, but women like this... NO wonder guy's are age shy away from women....Jeeze I'd friggen run.... (just so glad I'm not in this situation... so glad)
Why don't you MYOB? You don't know the whole bloody story.
And what do you mean "sorry ladies"? Oh, I get it, if she's really like this, she makes it bad for all women? Whatever.
Maybe he's no Prince, honey? Yes, I know, it's always the women who are doing the poor boys in. Boo hoo hoo.
And get over the self-loathing, honey, it's too bad you didn't know any wives KILLED by their husbands. But I know, poor little you is just sick and tired of hearing about abused wives.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:21 PM

JustChillin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by customgal View Post
Hey Honey,

How right you are about victims getting squat and criminals getting everything. As I work in law enforcement, I know only all too well about this. It has gotten ridiculous how much a criminal's rights are protected, what about the victim? To hell with the victim...

I still say your friends ex should be sitting in a jail cell for what she has done, let alone be living the life of a "princess".
Well, you have to be truly guilty of something, not just be sore because you think some "uppity" woman is supposedly getting away with something.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM

billiechic is on a distinguished road

why don't you realize that this thread is 4 years old?
Old 06-03-2010, 06:05 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

This one's really on the hook billie. A real champ. But don't get her wrong. She's not bitter.
Old 06-03-2010, 06:14 PM

representingself is on a distinguished road

This JustChillin person is pissed off right now, angry at her own personal life crisis and trying to attack anyone she can, just to make herself feel better.

Thankfully, most people on this forum wont enable her by arguing with her.

It would be a pointless, waste of time.

On a side note.... sometimes I wonder if the same people use different user accounts and deliberately try to throw fuel on the fire...

Recently I have noticed a few new posters that seem to have a lot in common... Coincidence??
Old 06-03-2010, 06:19 PM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by representingself View Post
On a side note.... sometimes I wonder if the same people use different user accounts and deliberately try to throw fuel on the fire...
Ha ha. Not me.
Closed Thread