Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2017, 06:03 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Seems his game plan is to run you broke so that you give up. Don't worry about what he did or is doing. Just do you and patiently await. If he's held a 200k per annum job then you are going to get an income imputed to him. He surely has enough money to pay for a lawyer.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:11 PM

ringettteplayer is on a distinguished road

*he called MEP to request the child status* just to be clear.

it seems criminal to me how he can be blatantly in contempt numerous times and is currently, yet the judge who even ordered him doesnt bat an eye at his dirty hands and disrepect for the courts. I have to remain optimistic that the truth with prevail and justice for my kids will be served one day although I admit my optimism is fading.
He wont even file 2013 to current income taxes even tho he has been court ordered 4 times.
I must stop now. There is nothing I can do, its on hold for a few more months.
Now i am just sounding like the bitter wx wife!! Ughhh thanks all for listening, and as we all know here our kids just need our love and hugs and support.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:06 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear this but I figured it was stalling.

You mention MEP. I thought you had moved back to Ontario?
Are you going through inter-jurisdictional process? If you are then that would explain the slowness of process.

If he doesn't file his taxes then judge should be imputing income to him (regardless of having taxes filed).

Do you have a case management judge?
Old 06-30-2017, 03:55 PM

ringettteplayer is on a distinguished road

What baffles me the most is $82,000 in cs arrears and that doesnt get addressed.

i can only stay hopeful that justice will one day be just that justice.