Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 08:10 AM

zanman is on a distinguished road
Default served ?

Hi Everyone

Well I got served papers yesterday. I thought my issue was kinda over but seems it is not. there is allot of papers and I'm kinda over whelmed.

In the package was a 13A, form 8 application, form 35.1 and a form 13.

I was hoping to not have a Lawyer but all of this and her lies about me as a person and me forcing her to sign our original agreement that we did together. She is seeking back spousal from date of separation and on going and to have our agreement we did tossed out. Her Lawyer has 20 pages attached to her application form 8.

I guess I'm looking for some in site for my next move>
Old 07-10-2017, 09:14 AM

OrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'm looking for some in site for my next move
Your ex wants to have your contract thrown out. Hire a lawyer to receive some advice on your situation since a mistake early in the process could cost you a lot more than the price of a consultation.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:08 AM

Yes thanks

I have an appointment Wednesday, she has accused me of so much stuff it's unreal. So many false lies as a husband and a father. Said I yelled at her and forced her to sign it and if she didn't I was going to throw her out of the house and tell the kids about her affair .

I can't believe all the lies. She wants back spousal the works
Old 07-10-2017, 12:07 PM

It looks like I need to reply with a from 13 and also a 13A Certificate of Financial Disclosure.

does anyone where I can get these forms so I can get a head start on them before I meet with my Lawyer. Ones that I can put the information on myself.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:12 PM

OrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
does anyone where I can get these forms
LMGTFY

First hit.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:29 PM

Great Thanks
Old 07-10-2017, 08:25 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
LMGTFY

First hit.
LOL! Thanks for making me smile.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:20 PM

Sorry everyone. I guess it was way easier than I thought.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:28 AM

Quote:
it was way easier than I thought.
Everything is way easier - once you know how. There was nothing wrong with your question.