Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default s7 expenses on motion?

puck has hit the fan. other parent has decided to unilaterally disrupt the status quo that's been in place for last 2 years and reduce my access and for any additional access to be to her discretion in face of an order appointing OCL.

We have said NO and threatend motion with costs to maintain status quo and asked for makeup time for my cancelled weekend further threatening a contempt portion to our motion.

other parent wants daycare monies $2 a day and "educational activity" expense $100 a month which has actually resulted in child losing interest in school work and that has been reported by teachers.

my question. if our final order is mute on s7 expense and im opposing the expenses as being mecessary or in childs best interests can they seek them on counter interim motion or would it require a trial.

Last edited by trinton; 05-06-2017 at 03:47 PM.