Ottawa Divorce .com Forums


User CP

New posts

Advertising

  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2017, 11:56 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Trinton.....dont say the Cu&* word man, you're better than that I hope.

I was raised by a single mom and women are my entire life...I detest that word.

The moderators didn't appreciate the word cuntjob being thrown around and associated with single moms but were fine with the word dickhead being thrown around and associated with single dads. If the latter is okay, then so is the former.

PS. For the purposes of the humour of this forum "Cuntjob" and "dickhead" doesn't refer to every single male or female out there. Just the special ones. No offense to your mom. ANd no offence to anyone's father.

Last edited by trinton; 10-11-2017 at 12:40 PM.
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2017, 12:57 PM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiled View Post
Perhaps not years ago, but you'll usually dig into her original posts and start quoting off that, so insert whatever the timeframe would be.
Yea .. happens all the time here. Quotes are very useful to support points. For instance, when someone says a parent only wants children on their time off, it's handy to show they wanted a complete 50/50 relationship with a support system. That's the only reason I brought it up this time. Apologies if it came off as a rant...not my intention.

Quote:
After that it slowly became the usual slide towards you ranting about 50/50 and how she's the devil and denying that poor father everything.
Mm..devil? Denying everything? I didn't say that at all. I'm analyzing posts and pointing out a few inconsistencies..thats all. How much Bailey's was in your coffee this morning? Cheers.

Quote:
This thread was finished with anything relevant to the original post stated within the first page or two. After that it slowly became the usual slide towards you ranting about 50/50 and how she's the devil and denying that poor father everything.
Bailey's and rum in your coffee perhaps? Soiled, you're making yourself look silly. I didn't even post until the 5th page, and I actually spoke about flexibility, the importance of realizing all parenting time equals out in the end, etc. Nothing about 50/50 until the last few pages. My first 3 posts didnt even mention 50/50. That's not why I stopped by. LMAO

If posters want to continue saying he never asked for an equal relationship and that she never denied it ... I see no reason with reposting "him asking" and "her denying". Sorry if that bothers some.

Quote:
If you truly want my 'take' on this whole show, I just had a wedding myself. Guess how we figured out the date to have it on? We looked at a calendar, determined the kids schedules, and then figured out a date that we would like, that also has the kids with us. Its simple, and this entire thread is exactly why lawyers make so much money from this crowd.
Yes, you handled it in a normal fashion. I do the same with my ex. I think that's what dad was doing here also, he just wanted to ensure that Angie was okay with him having his kids "at all" before dates were even discussed.

For the record, I dont think Angie's a devil. I just think she's here to vilify her ex and to recruit others to join her in the bashfest. I dont hate her and I dont think she's a bad person. In fact her ex kind of sounds like mine in a way (haircuts, etc). I do believe she needs to relax a bit and not make everything a catatrophe.

I feel like she blows up everything her ex does in to something it's not.

i.e:
Dad: "Could you please pack kidlets health card?"
Angie: "He demanded the health card in a violent manner and made me feel so uncomfortable. This is not good for the kids and I will be including this control dick move in my affidavit. But first, let me stop by the forums and have other people call him a dick too first.

You find my 50/50 stuff annoying ... I find the above stuff annoying.

BTW...before S&*T strolls along saying I dont care about my job, I have 2 sick kids today who are fast asleep so I took the day.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 10-11-2017 at 01:13 PM.
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Dad: "Could you please pack kidlets health card?"
Angie: "He demanded the health card in a violent manner and made me feel so uncomfortable. This is not good for the kids and I will be including this control dick move in my affidavit.
That's going to be her Exhibit "A". As she mentioned earlier.
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Rioe's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,231
Rioe will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
For the record, I dont think Angie's a devil. I just think she's here to vilify her ex and to recruit others to join her in the bashfest. I dont hate her and I dont think she's a bad person. In fact her ex kind of sounds like mine in a way (haircuts, etc). I do believe she needs to relax a bit and not make everything a catatrophe.
That's the worst part about being in a relationship with a controlling unreasonable person (I'll use those adjectives instead of 'd-----d' or 'c-----b' because I prefer descriptors to insults). You get conditioned to view every request as a demand with an ulterior motive, because that's usually exactly what they are. But it makes it challenging to view a normal, reasonable request without suspicion, and, yes, catastrophizing.

That's why it's a good thing for people to be able to come here with threads like "My ex wants X - what does it mean??" and get a variety of responses and insights. Let's not scare them off.
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 399
Ange71727 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
But he asked for 50/50. So you dont make sense here. Perhaps other's should go back and reread her threads. Dad asked for 50/50 .. meaning he didn't only want the kids on his time off.



I know Ange now says he never wanted 50/50, but I think she forgets her previous posts, such as :







Angie said no to 50/50, stating things like:







and







Angie KNOWS her ex wanted 50/50 and she KNOWS she said no. So let's stop the whole "he only wants the kids on his days off"..makes no sense.



Some of you choose to ignore her past posts and support Angie regardless of the twists and turns her story has taken over the months. I choose not to ignore these posts because it tells the whole story. If Ange had a pair of testicles I bet my bottom dollar she/he would be scorned by most here for making the wedding a huge issue...for denying an equal relationship .. for obsessing about his new g/f and her so called high maintenance and organizing her ex's life, etc.



Just for one second pretend it's a father doing all this .. boy this thread would be different. I love these forums but I call a spade a spade regardless of gender and I'm not afraid to point out inconsistencies when I see them.



"My ex is a dick...he cheated on me and now wants 50/50. I'm saying no to him after what he's done to me. I think that's a suitable punishment".



Forums: Yea..your ex is a dick. What a dick for asking for 50/50. What a dick for wanting his kids more, especially on his wedding..gahh such a dick.



Lts just dance around calling him a dick for wanting his kids more...Yayyy! Dickity Dick Dick Dickeroo



I know people in this world who do things that deserve all the name calling. Wanting to see your children more does not qualify in my books.



The reality Ange is that you knew you would make money by keeping him under the 40% threshold. The reality is that you're still pissed and holding grudges over your past relationship with him as evidenced by my quotes of your past posts above.



The reality Angie...is that you come here in order to gather other mothers who have hard feelings to sing the "my ex is a dick song" to validate your own subjective feelings. It's too bad others play along. If you were a father doing all of this...the same posters would have put you in your place months ago.


I don't want to get into a big thing with you LF. I will point out that "these posters" DID in fact put me in my place when I first came here. Rockscan even told me to take my head out of my ass once. Is it because of my magical sorcery that lots has changed since then and when the whole story was revealed "these posters" realized the truth of the matter? I think it's likely because the truth is easier for reasonable people to see.
I don't need you to come here to give me advice. If I am here (as you say) to just "bash my ex" and amass an army of followers (lol!!) then you are here simply to counter that and not to actually give me any worthwhile advice. As far as I'm concerned, I feel this topic has been answered now anyway. I have already responded to the ex and have been waiting for a few days now to hear back.
As Soiled said above, the horse died a long time ago - let's leave him be.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #76 (permalink)  
Old 10-11-2017, 01:44 PM
mcdreamy's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,413
mcdreamy is on a distinguished road
Default

? Asked, and ? Answered.
__________________
if you attack everyone involved, the common denominator is you. Attributed to OL
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spousal support - payor having 2 jobs one full time one part Time jack123 Financial Issues 14 02-28-2017 01:53 PM
Faulty to assume Shared Parenting: here's why SilverLining Divorce & Family Law 44 06-29-2014 02:41 PM
What do you do after your kid leaves for their week with other parent? stripes Parenting Issues 64 07-10-2013 03:49 PM
make-up time cool river Divorce & Family Law 13 11-03-2012 12:10 AM
What to do when.... thefunone Parenting Issues 12 05-24-2012 04:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:21 AM.