Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2015, 11:24 PM

abuseddad is on a distinguished road
Default Records for custody case

Thanks for the continous support and knowledge that i have been provided by the awesome members here.
Question: Documenting the parental responsibilities(log) that a parent take on, should it be done day by day? If there is a pattern and routine, day by day since till required?
How did the judge review the stack of paper in regards to the log?
Any experience will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old 12-29-2015, 12:28 AM

dinkyface will become famous soon enough

No judge will read a daily log. You will need to summarize e.g did all to/from school driving, except for that 1 week in June because I had open heart surgery.

Having the daily log will permit you to add details that make your claims credible.

Suggest a spreadsheet that lets you summarize easier. E.g one row per day, one column for each type of activity (e.g. one column for school volunteering, another for health appointments, another for baths, another for nailclipping, as detailed as you want)
Old 01-05-2016, 05:26 PM

abuseddad is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the responses..question should i bring the log to the first case conference? ..access is a point of disagreement

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Old 01-06-2016, 10:34 AM

OrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
should i bring the log to the first case conference?
The case conference master/judge will not look at anything that was not included in your conference brief.

They are there to discuss the case, try to facilitate a resolution, provide their feedback to encourage settlement and to help the case along by making orders on consent or for disclosure.