Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2014, 03:56 PM

plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road
Default received a 'Notice of Approaching Dismissal' what do I do?

Hi,

I received this notice the other day. It seems from the FLR that the court clerk is required to send it.

Notice says I need to schedule a SC but OCL report will not be ready until end of June. The OCL advised that I should wait for that report prior to sceduling SC.
June is way past the. 60 days that the notice is giving me.

What do I do ? I am going to see court clerk first thing monday morn.

I am worried I will lose my temporary access order to children.

Can anyone advice on course of action please ?
Old 05-03-2014, 05:51 PM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

No worries just re schedule. Courts are annoying slow themselves surprised they caught it...lol

But be careful somebody may of been pushing for a dismissal omg who would that be?

You need a Order from a Judge to end a temporary order unless it's time limited but who cares you established access seems a extension would be a forgone conclusion is your ex still fating around? on access Try to finalize it yourselves

If your ex is behind this...start wondering why in writing (for court) you weren't notified by ex to extend or reschedule it seems the ex would know the particulars on when a OCL report was due.....looks a little underhanded and of course while your bouncing of walls your not focused.

Have some(innocent) questions for Court Clerk when ever you get there maybe you can use something against the ex at your re scheduled SC

that's all I can offer as a suggestion