Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2006, 08:42 AM

hubby will become famous soon enough

Why DO good people finish last? Cause their always putting others interest before theirs, which is a heavenly thing to do ... not necessarily a good earthly thing to do. Doing so on earth does build up points in heaven I believe.

Could you image two persons in battle on earth. One is a good guy, the other is a bad guy. Their going at it but the good guy refuses to do certain things to win the fight. The bad guy on the other hand, will use any and all tricks to win. Who stands the better chance?

Store up treasure in heaven and not earth goes the saying.

Hubby
Old 01-30-2006, 07:34 PM

homer is on a distinguished road

I prefer to build up my points on earth, because there is no guarantee of heaven
Good way of looking at things though.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:19 PM

sunday is on a distinguished road
Default good people

Wow, sounds like you have been beat up by the ones you love...me too!!
I just don't seem to learn. My friends and family tell me all the time to take care of myself, put my needs first, grow a back bone etc. I'm not sure what they mean by that???
Old 01-31-2006, 08:45 AM

hubby will become famous soon enough

Sunday,

You know, the evil one wants you to go down. He'll hit you where it really hurts ... in da family.

Homer,

Why not build up your points in heaven and keep track of them on earth?

Hubby
Old 01-31-2006, 03:35 PM

Aden is on a distinguished road
Default Be yourself..

My two cents.. considering what I am going through I believe no matter what ..you need to be yourself..who you truly are..
Change is hard especially if it goes against all you solely believe in....
I cannot change who I am as a person..I have a huge heart and in retrospect it has gotten me into my fair share of hot water...mind you if I was not true to myself..and had not admitted my shortcomings and tried to see the "other" persons point of view I strongly believe that I would be feeling much worse than I already am...I have my own guilt over our marriage failing...
I miss her and our children tremendously...she was my best friend...we are both hurting..our kids are hurting... I hope that this will pass too....
So I think it is best to take action if you have to... but in the end...do it by being who you truly are....in the end as Hubby says..your chalking up more points for yourself..no matter where your faith lies....
Aden
Old 02-01-2006, 05:33 PM

polar is on a distinguished road

Aden is exactly right!
It doesnt matter what you believe, if you are a good person it will come back to you one way or another.
Closed Thread