Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2017, 11:59 AM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I don't see why he would want to run from a Pilot job that pays him 100,000 K a year. What he's going to be a pilot in Dubai? and not be allowed to land planes in Canada? I'm not sure about this.

He could very well be fed up with the system and just wrack up debts, cash out all his assets and move to a country where he could live like a king with that money. And not have to pay any "child support".

People have debts in Ontario. Lots of it. We have a higher Debt in Ontario than California. We have about 2 times the debt but they have 2 times our population. Things are extremely expensive in Ontario and people always go into debt to be able to live and survive. Especially when they are faced with our court system and need services from lawyers.

And no it doesn't cost thousands of dollars in legal fees to sell a house. The prices of houses are going up and you rather profit from selling a home. You pay around %5 to your agent and about $1500 to your lawyer to do the closing (assuming your lawyer is not a crook or a thief in disguise).

If he's plan is to run away from this mess, he can just sell assets, cash out, move it into a bank elsewhere, i.e., Swiss (no government has authority to touch any asset in this bank) and then the FRO can go after his Canadian/US bank accounts all they want, I'm sure he'd be happy to pass them his credit line debts.

Family law reminds me of the movie rat race sometimes, who's going to get to the prize/money first? THe dad, the mom, the lawyers, the courts, or FRO? Who's going to team up with who to get the cash?

Last edited by trinton; 01-18-2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-18-2017, 12:50 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Family law reminds me of the movie rat race sometimes, who's going to get to the prize/money first? THe dad, the mom, the lawyers, the courts, or FRO? Who's going to team up with who to get the cash?
You seem to have forgotten ..the child.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:22 PM

Bellbaby is on a distinguished road

Trust me, even I admit it. My situation is so toxic everyone has forgotten the child. All he I hear from him and the gf is to not punish him, he shouldn't have to pay any support as it wasn't his decision to have the child. I constantly hear how I'm "stupid to have a child with a man that didn't want me or the child". These people are dumb. I wanted the baby, after I was pregnant. I didn't want him. He can see the baby any time he wants. He's actually a nice guy, outside of this type of situation and womanizing. He has alot to offer. But he's running like the baby is the plague.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:23 PM

Bellbaby is on a distinguished road

CRA is after his money too... Forgot one. He has quite the list to go off of
Old 01-18-2017, 06:10 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkandimgone View Post
You seem to have forgotten ..the child.
The child never wins the money, that is the only certainty in the game.