Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010, 09:25 AM

HammerDad will become famous soon enough

Canlii is your friend just search parental alienation.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:52 PM

AlexisAndrew is on a distinguished road

Thank you, however the bulk of cases dealing with family matters are not displayed on Canlii!!
A few years ago I downloaded every single case for one year, for the entire country. and found that there were large numbers of 'missing' cases, the bulk of which appeared to be dealing with family matters.
Or have they changed things now?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:45 AM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisAndrew View Post
Thank you, however the bulk of cases dealing with family matters are not displayed on Canlii!!
A few years ago I downloaded every single case for one year, for the entire country. and found that there were large numbers of 'missing' cases, the bulk of which appeared to be dealing with family matters.
Or have they changed things now?
LOL, You could subscribe to Carswell. However, not all matters are released for publication.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:00 AM

AlexisAndrew is on a distinguished road

Sorry, I must be missing something here...what is funny about the system hiding the bulk of the cases that they themselves say should be in the public domain?
Old 03-24-2011, 09:44 AM

Need help with trial is on a distinguished road

i have been told to get the lexis nexis family law book they have examples of cases in there that are listed by topic
Old 03-26-2011, 11:33 PM

neonguy is on a distinguished road

My ex is currently alienating my kids toward me ! She has had a long history of drug abuse and claims she is clean now that I'm going for full custody and agencies such as Children's aid ,disability just to name a few all tend to not give a dam, She breaks court orders constantly and doesnt show for important appointments such as doctors appt`s and CAS apps unfortunately women's rights have long eclipsed mens especially in Canada where men's resources are extremely limited. My lawyer , CAS say its ALL about the kids but unfortunately in 2011 its ALL about the mother.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:21 AM

dadtotheend will become famous soon enoughdadtotheend will become famous soon enough

With that losing attitude, why not just throw in the towel right now and head straight to the bar where you will find many friends willing to pout with you?
Closed Thread