Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2015, 02:37 PM

KidsAreWorthIt is on a distinguished road

Nope, he does not. Too concerned with his mistresses - yup....plural one there boys!
Old 10-09-2015, 02:40 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

You may want to take a step back from the keyboard. What you're posting can be used against you in your case and nobody here can protect you if a court order is issued to provide information related to your identity or posts.

Find someone to talk to about your feelings in a private, confidential environment. Like a shrink, or a counselor of some kind.

For the love of god: Stop posting.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:40 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

So in a four-way meeting you're going to say "unless you give me the kids, I will reveal to the media all the TOP SECRET information you have leaked to me over the years"? Forgive me, but that sounds like something a delusional person would say. I don't know what the truth of the matter is, but if you bring this up in mediation you will lose all your credibility.

If your ex has a medical diagnosis of OCD and bipolar disorder (determined by a real psychiatrist, not Dr Google) which he is unable to manage with therapy and medication; and if he has been convicted for uttering threats, this will all be salient in determining parenting arrangements. You don't need to add to the crazy.

(Also, if he's as whacked-out as all that, the TOP SECRET information he divulged to you may not be as TOP SECRET as you think it is)
Old 10-09-2015, 02:42 PM

stripes is on a distinguished road

(This may not actually be KidsAreWorthIt - because this is just so over the top and the previous posts by this username aren't crazy. Is it possible to hack ODF?).

If this really is KAWI - I agree with Blink, you need to stop talking about this on a public Internet forum.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:45 PM

Croatia was a joke.l I have lived her all my life and I enjoy Canada very much.
Old 10-09-2015, 02:58 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripes View Post
(This may not actually be KidsAreWorthIt - because this is just so over the top and the previous posts by this username aren't crazy. Is it possible to hack ODF?).

If this really is KAWI - I agree with Blink, you need to stop talking about this on a public Internet forum.
It is very possible to hack into someone's account and post as them, although, unfortunately, it does not appear to be the case here.
Old 10-09-2015, 03:01 PM

HELLO ALL. THIS CONVERSSTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME AND IS NOT STUFF THAT PERTAINS TO MY CASE. I LEFT MY COMPUTER FOR A WHILE ANF IG GUESS THE BROWSER STLL KEPT ME LOGGED IN OT SOME GOT MY ACCOINT INFOM THERE IS NOT TWO KIDS IN MY CASE I ONLY 1M I HAVE NO 4 WAY SCHED EITHER, AND I HAVE NO PLANS TO LEAVE TO ANYWHETE ELSE BUT HERE. THIS ID SOME SICK PRAN'M Please remove this entire thread.
Closed Thread