Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2014, 11:11 AM

OntarioDaddyMan is on a distinguished road

I am overly anxious for my disclosure meeting within the next month. I would really like to see how the assessor saw everything and getting an outside view of the situation.

Regardless of the outcome, unfortunately I feel that it is headed to trial anyhow . The ex has been rigid from the beginning and it has only got worse over the course of the proceedings.

The judge has already awarded me an immediate trail along with the immediate involvement of the ocl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2014, 12:53 PM

MS Mom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainedbysystem View Post
Sorry to hear abt all the hurt and pain you are all going through with OCL. Its the vindictive ex's who make false allegations against good people who ruin it for the "actual" people suffering from abusive situations.

People can make anything up but they have to prove thier case if anyone is going to believe them.

The real abusers get away with murder with manipulation. I believe the liars are in the same category as the abusers. Abusing the system and everyone around them.

For you good people who are facing allegations, stay true to yourself and your children. The truth always comes out!
The problem with OCL, in my opinion, is that they're nothing more than social workers with opinions on the situation. They have no real insight into the dynamics that create the familial situations we are in.

OCL gave my ex "a pat on the back" for being such a wonderful parent. This was based on one event, one item, one visit. OCL didn't see the other 364 days of the year.

If you are dealing with an ex that is highly manipulative, a skilled liar and a narcissist, OCL won't help you at all. In fact, it may hurt. It hurt me.

Within in weeks of OCL disclosure he stopped seeing his daughter altogether. Hasn't seen her since (it's been 2 years), and has now left the country with the joint custody (recommended by OCL) intact and is not cooperative.

In our recent round in court - he gave up custody and requested ZERO access.

So, OCL was another system/person that the ex has successfully manipulated into supporting him. It was another "hoop" for me to jump, another hurdle to overcome when dealing with an extremely uncooperative and manipulative ex.

I wish you luck.