Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2017, 12:07 AM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Any reason why you have no filed any motion for sole custody after involvement of CAS ?

Any reason why you haven't filed any motion to maintain the status quo ? Judges love maintaining status quos. Just gotta be quick with those motions the minute mom disrupts it to setup a new artificial status quo, and attempt to influence the final outcome of the custody proceedings.

I know many people are intimidated by the courts and all, but don't be. You got to go fight for your kids. It is something that is completely normal to me. Screw around with my access or not agree to a reasonable holiday schedule ? Off to court we go. Make a unilateral decision then expect me to pay? Off to a motion we go. CAS called again? Welcome to my home. Let's chat. Police? Welcome too. It's just something that becomes normal and something that you become better at. POint being, don't be afriad to work with the system to get your children back, stand up to YOUR rights, and more importantly, what's best for your children. Justice is slow, but it will prevail. Just don't give up; and restore the status quo.

Agree to OCL if you must. They will be in favor of status quo and find out from children what's going on. They will destroy the mother alive if they find out she has been alienating them from you.

Last edited by trinton; 10-31-2017 at 12:13 AM.