Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2016, 01:02 AM

GWILDER is on a distinguished road

Sorry about being all over the place . I am getting someone to do my taxes . They are self employed returns and need them done right in terms of deductions and write off percentages etc .

I am not looking at sole custody , we can have shared custody I don't want him having the kids living with him 50 % of the time . Msybe I'm being selfish but I don't think if he doesn't have his own place he can expect the kids to live with him
Snd his friends of cousins family etc .

I am being a doormat in a way . He took the family vehicle as I couldn't afford the payments insurance etc , I have told him notbyondrop off kids and to tske them to school and pick them up there but he doesn't they will be dropped off st 8 am on school day then he takes off , or he tells them he is coming on Tuesday them texts 25 minutes before tonsay he can't mske it . I have called the police as he will just walk into the house but basically they don't do anything as he's not physically abusive to me or kids .

Thanks for all the help. Again will
Get taxes done right away but don't have all the receipts , no excuse just head was in the clouds for s few years , starting to see snd think clearer . Legal did said they won't ever consider the request without tax returns , but don't know if it's returns of noticed of assessment as they take a whole lot longer