Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2015, 12:57 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,001
rockscan will become famous soon enough

I think I may have found my answer. Its on the "support order deduction" form that you have to submit with the 15D consent to motion to change. That form lists the kids individually with a termination date and amount.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motion to Change - Ontario Works Vs Imputed Income sahibjee Divorce & Family Law 2 09-01-2015 06:45 PM
Amending a Motion to Change Nadia Divorce & Family Law 4 10-19-2012 11:12 PM
Motion to Change after Trial Coop Financial Issues 2 10-01-2012 12:34 PM
Motion to Change a Final Order superdad Divorce & Family Law 5 04-26-2010 10:24 AM
Motion to change (child support) bg78 Financial Issues 9 12-02-2009 09:17 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:21 AM.