Ottawa Divorce .com Forums


User CP

New posts

Advertising

  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 01:09 PM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

She's offering discussions of 50/50 if he comes to mediation. Thats a wonderful thing and kind of poo poo's on all the concerns put forth. I hope he's smart enough to take the 50/50.
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 06:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,143
SadAndTired is on a distinguished road
Default

Perhaps she didn't answer you LF because she didn't want to be ranted on all over by your assumptions and overzealous projection of your issues onto other people's situations.

And she sent you a private message to disclose information she obviously didn't want public. I think it's disgraceful that you spoke about what she said to you in her private message just because you want to brag that you received one.

I'm sure your admission may prevent others from private messaging you knowing that you will share their information on this board.
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 08:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,040
Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post
Perhaps she didn't answer you LF because she didn't want to be ranted on all over by your assumptions and overzealous projection of your issues onto other people's situations.



And she sent you a private message to disclose information she obviously didn't want public. I think it's disgraceful that you spoke about what she said to you in her private message just because you want to brag that you received one.



I'm sure your admission may prevent others from private messaging you knowing that you will share their information on this board.


I agree with this... a private message should stay private. I'm happy to hear she is considering 50-50 but unless she agrees for you to disclose what was in the PM I think the fact you did was very rude and inconsiderate. I can only assume she didn't want to disclose everything on the general forum because if she did she would have posted it herself, rather than PMing you.

I hope the OP isn't offended by your actions and continues to use this forum to learn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 09:05 PM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berner_Faith View Post
I agree with this... a private message should stay private. I'm happy to hear she is considering 50-50 but unless she agrees for you to disclose what was in the PM I think the fact you did was very rude and inconsiderate. I can only assume she didn't want to disclose everything on the general forum because if she did she would have posted it herself, rather than PMing you.

I hope the OP isn't offended by your actions and continues to use this forum to learn


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Berner and S&T .. relax. She already told us on this thread that she was willing to discuss 50/50 stuff if the guy would just agree to sit in mediation. Read the thread. Lol...oh gawd..the drama you try to create. :-)

The OP can tell you herself that her PM contained more sensitive stuff that of course I didn't mention here. The only stuff I mentioned she already put on this thread (permalink 22). So what the HECK are you two chirping about?

Strike 2 for you trying to make me look bad on these forums the past few days S&T. Your attempts are failing hardcore lately. Perhaps you should just give up and stalk somebody else for a while.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-04-2017 at 09:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 09:28 PM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Berner... It's not rude nor inconsiderate to discuss something the poster already discussed in the thread (permalink 22, etc).
Honestly .. get a life.
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,040
Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingFather32 View Post
Berner... It's not rude nor inconsiderate to discuss something the poster already discussed in the thread (permalink 22, etc).

Honestly .. get a life.


Yes it is rude and inconsiderate to discuss what was stated to you in a PM... if it was already discussed in this thread why make mention on the PM? You specifically stated what was said to you in the PM... but as always you are right and do no wrong... we all know that LF


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 09:56 PM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berner_Faith View Post
Yes it is rude and inconsiderate to discuss what was stated to you in a PM... if it was already discussed in this thread why make mention on the PM? You specifically stated what was said to you in the PM... but as always you are right and do no wrong... we all know that LF


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol .. get off my back. It was no secret and OP already mentioned it in the thread. So what's your issue exactly? Making big deals out of nothing. ��

Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-04-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 10:14 PM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Anyways Lola. Ignore the background noise. You seem to be doing all the right things right now. It's not easy.

Your ex better smarten up before he loses all chances at more parenting time.

If these 2 other posters continue then they're here to bug me .. not to help you. Just ignore. I should as well.
Reply With Quote
  #39 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 10:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,143
SadAndTired is on a distinguished road
Default

Here is your post LF:

"You mentioned in the PM that you did in fact tell him you'd like to pursue a 50/50 situation if he agreed to sit down in mediation. Good for you. You have me now. :-) "

But she didn't have you before because it wasn't really clear to you? Or perhaps you were too busy ranting?

Perhaps Lola didn't want anyone to know that she had PMed you at all??

She's certainly has seemed to disappear since your proclamation.

Don't worry about replying to me LF. I think my point is made.

Last edited by SadAndTired; 08-04-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2017, 01:38 AM
LovingFather32's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 4,518
LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Keeping on topic is so important around here. Like I said, background noise like S&T just like to stir the pot, desperate for reactions to pleasure their evening somehow. Notice the past few posters have given no advice their past few posts. Just clouding up your thread.

This is analogous to the situation with your ex. Sounds like he likes to stir the pot. Remain calm, resolution-focused and amicable. Let him dig his own hole if he wants to be uncooperative and a pesty co-parent. There are battles and their are wars. You want to win the war. Document, observe and document some more .. then you'll have your day in court. Keep dishing out offers to settle, mediation, etc. You're on he right track there.

Reading through the thread, I think you've demonstrated a willingness to settle this out of court. Even through the fog of hard feelings I can sense that you feel he isn't a terrible parent, but certainly a terrible partner and co-parent so far.

I provided you with Form 8, an article on starting an application and some other stuff (Guess I did more than rant..in fact I'm not sure I even ranted .. ah well).
You'll need to fill out a 35.1 for custody access, a financial statement and a bunch of other fun stuff.

You'll pull through, keep your head up

P.S:
I commend you for posting on this thread that you are willing to discuss the possibility of 50/50 if he'd just get off his high horse and sit down to go over some issues. This guy's crazy for not doing that. Good on you though, you're being amicable and cooperative....judges like that.

Last edited by LovingFather32; 08-05-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
mediation


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mediation - Final decisions? Bellbaby Financial Issues 3 09-28-2016 11:59 PM
Going to mediation, can you force your ex's new partner to show up FirstTimer Parenting Issues 10 07-23-2015 06:46 PM
Mediation & Financial Disagreement rockscan Divorce & Family Law 29 07-28-2014 04:29 PM
Refusing Mediation GoDiegoGo Divorce & Family Law 2 03-09-2013 10:39 AM
Open vs closed mediation Me_too Divorce & Family Law 7 05-28-2011 03:25 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 PM.