Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2017, 01:18 AM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default make up access

was denied labour day long weekend (was my court ordered weekend). Order does not specify Monday on long weekends but states other times can be agreed upon.

I have been trying to secure make up time on another long weekend but other parent is dictating and not agreeing to long weekends, just non long weekends. Has agreed to this coming long weekend but wants child returned Sunday as opposed Monday / Tuesday.

Haven't filed contempt motion to try and work with her. OCL is investigating. Should I accept her offer and return child on Sunday or don't agree and keep fighting for a makeup long weekend ? I did have child for Thanksgiving 2 years ago, and she had child last year. So it does make sense for us to keep alternating.

thoughts and suggestions?
Old 10-03-2017, 12:22 PM

Janus will become famous soon enough

How many times has this happened?

A) Infrequently

State your disagreement, take the crappy makeup time, and log it for the future after you have built up a couple of these

B) Frequently

State your disagreement, take the crappy makeup time, and then proceed with contempt motion.