Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2016, 03:47 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I never liked uneducated men.
Yea .. they don't make as much. Out of curiosity, what degrees do you possess?
Old 12-16-2016, 04:03 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

The more I read the more I feel like the poster really doesn't care. She wants to do what she wants to do and to hell with the father. Saying the father can move to the States??? Newsflash maybe he doesn't want to, maybe he prefers Canada.

I still think if the poster wants to get married etc then there is nothing stopping her from giving custody to the Dad and she can go live her happy life with her rich bf. The contradictions that are starting to pop up now show what kind of a person she is.

I agree with LF32. The Dad may of had an awaking and finally stepped up to the plate. Who knows what caused him to leave in the first place. I have a feeling that there is more to the story there.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:08 PM

Tatyana K is on a distinguished road

I have MA and fiancé has PhD from Harvard in scientific field, it does not matter which degree who possesses. The most enjoyable people I met in Canada were immigrants at my previous job who worked in manufacturing facility as machine operators and were the kindest people. I worked in the office but I loved talking to them. It really annoys me that people only talk about money here. I think you all together like money more than I do) I need money for litigation, but otherwise people here don't go hungry and can always make decent income even without education. It is silly to choose a life partner based on purse. Reliable person who truly loves you is the best, money can be gone, the person will stay,
Old 12-16-2016, 04:10 PM

Tatyana K is on a distinguished road

have a nice weekend everyone) my day was greatly entertained.

It is not that I don't give a shit about father, he is welcome to have access, but he can't ruin our lives just because he is a father. He did not initially acted well to this child and yes there are many other nuances to my story, so it is not us who has to sacrifice but him sacrifice to see his child . to drive and etc I will help with all that as much as I can.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:17 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

But you think it's ok to ruin HIS life AND the child's relationship with him. Interesting perspective.
Old 12-16-2016, 09:20 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatyana K View Post

It is not that I don't give a shit about father, he is welcome to have access, but he can't ruin our lives just because he is a father. He did not initially acted well to this child and yes there are many other nuances to my story, so it is not us who has to sacrifice but him sacrifice to see his child . to drive and etc I will help with all that as much as I can.
So what? he's here now isn't he? Don't you think you're ruining his live just because you are a mother with sole custody? Do you have any idea how many mother's ruin father's lives because they are mother's and think that they own the child? or that the child is property?
Old 12-16-2016, 10:09 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I suppose we all have our biases (experiences with our own respective ex's). However, I think this is simply a matter of a young mother wanting to get on with her life. She received legal advice several years ago and paid good money for that advice.

The father of the child, a wealthy individual, is merely trying to make her life miserable. Payback perhaps for her not falling to his feet and agreeing to his demands years prior? I do not believe she is a money-grubbing individual (as some of you accuse her of being), especially in light of the fact that the wealthy father is currently trying to reduce child support. If she were money-hungry she would have been hitting him up for cash the minute the child was born. If she was looking to latch on to a rich guy she would have stayed with the child's father. I do not believe the poster has ever lived with the father of the child. If they did live together it was before the child was born was it not? This case is not typical.

We don't know all of the intricacies of this case. If the poster were a male I bet the response on here would be totally different.

Last edited by arabian; 12-16-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:49 AM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
The most enjoyable people I met in Canada were immigrants
I'm an immigrant my self. Yes we're kind and polite. It's in our culture to have respect be polite and friendly. But if you screw us over and piss us off, we'll make your life a miserable hell.

While there are many nice Canadians, and most of my friends are in fact Canadian. While there are some very partial and nice judges, Most Canadian judges I see rulings from are down right ridiclious. They're attitude is toxic and just down right ridiculous. Rather biased and beyond sexist.

There are parents in Canada who They are all about money. They will become your worst enemy over $20. There are parents in Canada that will withold your children for money. They will treat children as pawns.

There are people in Canada who They will take your children away from you. They will order you to pay monies you don't have because you're a father. They have and will order you to pay 3 times your income to your former spouse. They will lock you away in jail and take away your license if you can't come up with monies you don't have.

There are plentiful of women in Canada who will walk away with your children and your money for another man. I don't blame them, I blame the judges that allow ,encourage, and reward the bahaviour. These women will treat you like dirt and take advantage of you and your rights every step of the way, brain wash your kids, teach them that you're a bad person, and piss all over your relationship with your kids.It's not about you and your kids, it's about them and their new rich fiance. Gold digger.

Last edited by trinton; 12-17-2016 at 10:09 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 04:04 PM

Pursuinghappiness will become famous soon enough

Quote:

This isn't about him...or about you and what you want to do either. It's simply a fact that barring abuse situations, most children have the highest chance at optimal emotional and mental health with access to both of their biological parents.

You should not have the right to remove a child from reasonable access to their father because you've met someone else and want to take off. You may not have as much money staying but money isn't everything...your child's well-being is.

I know you're not going to see it that way so I hope the father of this child fights with everything he has to ensure that he has equal access to his child.

And per the original intent of this post, if he does that, your legal fees are going to be unfortunately high. But they're high because of the choice you're making...not because they have to be.

Last edited by Pursuinghappiness; 12-22-2016 at 04:19 PM.