Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 02:40 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Yes it was actually. Those 2 sentences are not there. I don't see them. I don't care what you think of me either. But I know what a well educated mental health professional would think of you regarding this whole "maybe you should" and " never" and " you always" thing.
When you calm down. I recommend you re-read what you have written here. You are projecting what a mental health worker might think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
When you calm down. I recommend you re-read what you have written here. You are projecting what a mental health worker might think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
Lol dude you don't a clue what you are talking about. I'm very calm.

I suggest you read into why people use the words never and always in a defensive way:

Quote:
“Always” and “Never” statements are frequently used by people when they are arguing in order to emphasize or illustrate the merits of their position. “Always” and “Never” statements are usually exaggerations, which serve an illustrative purpose and are understood by both parties to be hyperbole and not literal. As the self-contradicting adage says, “Always and Never statements are always false and never true.”

“Always” and “Never” statements are also very frequently used by individuals who suffer from personality disorders, because they fit neatly into the split, black and white world of their thinking. They are most often used in an accusatory, argumentative or self-pitying way.
Where did I use the words never and always here?
Old 04-05-2017, 03:04 PM

blinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura aboutblinkandimgone has a spectacular aura about

Nobody removed anything you posted. I will suggest, however, that you may have mistakenly removed things you didn't intend to at some point during your 30+ edits this morning.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:05 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinton View Post
Lol dude you don't a clue what you are talking about. I'm very calm?
My opinion differs.

Where is Mess when you need him. Man I miss him.

Also... Really... Are you going to cite Out of the Fog as a good resource?

http://outofthefog.website/top-100-t...ver-statements

Last edited by Tayken; 04-05-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
My opinion differs.

Where is Mess when you need him. Man I miss him.

Lmao. I'm very calm. I'm actually laughing my ass off at all of this. hahahah. People on this site crack me up the majority of the time.

Are you projecting again Tayken ? LOL

Last edited by trinton; 04-05-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 03:46 PM

The maturity of your postings suggests otherwise...

Or is it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDo6g4CCeU

Last edited by Tayken; 04-05-2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
The maturity of your postings suggests otherwise...

Or is it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKDo6g4CCeU
Are irrelevant Wikipedia articles and random youtube videos the best you got ?

Old 07-05-2017, 07:54 PM

denbigh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well I suppose it's great for a lawyer to give you a quote but how do you deal with that when the other side is unreasonable? If a trial should cost you $35,000 and the other side delays and delays and delays, you're going to owe your lawyer more because they have had to go to court a dozen times rather than the 2 trips is should have taken.
is it common for the judge to award some costs to the other party if there are obvious delays