Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2017, 03:04 PM

kirby87 is on a distinguished road
Default Joint Uncontested, a few questions

Hello! Hoping someone can answer a few questions for me if possible. The "low cost low stress" thread has helped a lot.

My husband and I have been separated since April 2015 and can prove it from September 2015 (I attached two proofs from Facebook with the forms, where we are mentioning in front of friends that we separated) and other than that, just mentioned we'd been separated and listed a few facts (I.e. sleeping in different rooms) . We are filing joint, uncontested. Is that enough?

We intend to go to the notary together for Form 36 and to the courthouse however it is not in our town because there is no Superior Court in our town. Is that alright?

And final question... How do you fill out Form 25?? It looks to me like something you don't fill out at all but the court does?

Thank you very much in advance