Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2013, 03:34 PM

kidsRworthit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default initiating challenge to custody evaluation report

Custody evaluation report had many errors and required clarification.
Most of which were not really important. Custody evaluator simply didn't report accurately what was said.

Exception: Both parties were asked to provide one personal (collateral) reference to the CE, or if more than one provided, then additional fee incurred. I asked ex if she was providing one or not, so in fairness, we would each provide same number. Ex did not respond. I asked CE that in order to be fair, did my ex provide one collateral reference as CE suggested? CE confirmed my ex provided one collateral.

Report shows ex provided 2 collaterals: 1. fiance, and 2. friend
Both were negative advocacy collaterals against my character ???
I believed the intent of this opportunity was to provide the CE with a collateral who would speak positively about my parenting abilities, and I did just that.

Comments: my ex's 2 collaterals detailed numerous negative comments about me (like a negative political campaign) which were listed in the report several times.
This impacted the contact of the report as contained in the recommendations (which were quite opposite to the detailed findings)

Question: how do I initiate a formal challenge (and what format) to identify this blatant unfairness and potentially incompetent action
(I have an email from CE which clarifies ex provided 1 collateral; whereas the report plainly identifies 2 collaterals - both very damaging to my character - which impacted recommendations)

Appreciate insight should you be familiar...