Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2006, 07:12 PM

Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

That's good news for you GDGM, hopefully the lawyers will be able to work out a fair agreement without using the courts. I think your off to a good start by the sounds of it. Hopefully, it wont fall back of the tracks. Lets hope she complies with the court order access time. Must be hard for you to have a meaningful relationship with your son over the telephone.
Old 03-11-2006, 08:22 PM

Grace has a spectacular aura aboutGrace has a spectacular aura about

Oops posted twice.
Old 03-12-2006, 03:05 PM

gooddadgoingmad is on a distinguished road

Yes, I hope this goes as planned and she complys with the court order! I am so excited at the prospect of being able to talk to my son on a regular basis, without interference!! I am very concerned, however, about the impact this has had on him. I would like to see that he get some sort of counceling, just for someone to evaluate him and see how he is really doing emotionally. I have no idea what impact has been made on him with my ex's constant verbal abuse towards me while my son was present. I am wondering if this is something that can be done by someone who has been court appointed...and simply as a precautionary measure. Does anyone know of anything like this being done?

Thanks!
GDGM
Closed Thread