Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2008, 09:23 PM

#1StepMom is on a distinguished road
Default Has Anyone Ever Filed Form 14B?

Just wondering if any one of you has every filed Form 14B: Motion Form. It is the form you file when you do not receive a consent or response from the responding party within the 30-day allotment.

The court clerk told us that we should expect to receive a phone call on Monday informing us of the steps that the judge had decided to take (if any). If we don't hear anything by 3pm, we should call and inquire, as our court date is the following day.

I have no idea what to expect from the phone call. Has anyone ever taken this route? I'd appreciate hearing what happened. Thank you.

(On a side note, given all the things I learn each time we file papers or go to court, I think I'm ready to write the bar exam!)
Old 12-06-2008, 01:39 PM

Kimberley is on a distinguished road

I have filed a 14, 14A & 14C, but no 14B.
Closed Thread