Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2017, 10:10 PM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default halloween with both parents ?

is is normal to have halloween with both parents? in the sense one parent takes child to halloween event (with trick or treating) on their weekend with their own customes, then the other parent does the actual halloween trick and treating on the actual night with a different custome ?

Normal ?

technically this year was supposed to be mine as the other parent had last year (and since we have been alternating), but other parent decided they were going to keep child because we don't have it in a court order, but was offering it in our pleadings, which makes no sense.

The ocl is investigating and I fear other parent may be trying to set me up for something.

Is it normal to have your own halloween on your time ? will that cause confusion to child and something OCL may frown upo n ?
Old 10-30-2017, 10:37 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

People have Halloween parties all the time. Obviously you canít trick or treat if itís not Halloween but you can still do Halloween events. As for the actual day... I personally donít see Halloween as a huge deal and whoever has child can take them out. I understand others views might be different but I donít see it as something to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-31-2017, 05:44 PM

paris is on a distinguished road

Sure why not. We've had trick or treating events here all weekend. At the community centres, our children's safety village, the old age homes, even at the arenas. My neighbour took his son to 2 of these events in 2 different costumes, and Mom will take the child out tonight.