Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2015, 11:47 PM

lets_be_fair is on a distinguished road
Default Form 25 to be signed

After self representing myself in court and not being heard properly as the judge could not find my case conference brief...
-reprimanded me several times for wasting his time and not being prepared with a C.C brief (in the end, it was found in the file but only AFTER the case was finished)
-ordered me to pay costs
-go to mediation/arbitration

Arbitrator refuses to follow court order.

I am not in agreement with what the judge said and neither is the arbitrator as he has declined following the order and that we must start the arbitration from square one.

The form 25 also states that "the court received evidence and heard submissions on behalf of both parties"... this is an untrue statement as the judge did not look over anything I had because of the missing case conference brief.

Here is what she says in her email:
"Further to the Court attendance on September XX, 2015, this will confirm that on that date an Order was made by Justice xxxxxx. I am enclosing a copy of the Judge’s Endorsement dated September xx, 2015.

Also enclosed is a draft of the Order for your approval as to form and content. Please date and sign the draft Order, where indicated, and return the approved draft Order to my office within ten days of the date of this letter."

Do I have to sign this?