Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (
-   Divorce & Family Law (
-   -   Form 15D: Consent Motion to change (

OntarioMomma 05-29-2017 06:32 PM

Form 15D: Consent Motion to change
I have what is hopefully a simple question for the community.
Form 15D. My ex and I have agreed on the annual adjustment amount but disagree on how to complete the form.
#10 is only for complete termination of support, is it not??
Ie. If a child moves out or graduates post secondary etc.

So if we have children 5 and 8, we shouldn't be completing that area should we?

I was unsuccessful googling info, so thank you in advance.

OntarioMomma 05-30-2017 09:57 AM

Anyone complete this form before and can assist?

rockscan 05-30-2017 10:13 AM

I believe if you have a previous order you are terminating that one. You would put in there the date of the previous order to be terminated.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0