Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2009, 04:55 PM

#1StepMom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberley View Post
I believe (and I'd have to get off my tooshie to go look) there is a section that asks if some matters have been settled?
Yes, there is a section where you check off what has been settled and what hasn't. But this section is in the Case Conference Brief, not the Confirmation of Attendance.

I guess what I want to know is...

In the Confirmation of Attendance, "all issues" are all those listed as NOT settled in the Brief, or are they all issues that have been brought forth in the original motion?

For example, if there were 5 original issues brought forth by us, and the responding party agreed to 2 of them, and we indicated which two had been settle and which three had not in the Brief, do we go ahead on "all issues" in the Confirmation of Attendance or "only the specified issues" being the three not yet settled?
Closed Thread