Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 06:30 PM

SteelCityDad is on a distinguished road
Default Final Minutes of Settlement Template

I wanted to give back to the community here for helping me out through these times.

During many searches looking for a template for a Offer to Settle or a template for a Final Minutes of Settlement I came up empty handed. I then pondered about brute forcing a form 14a to make it editable and even thought about asking our government for the password . After realizing how long both these solutions would take and even then may never work.

I then decided I would just build one from ground up using one I had been sent via fax that I believe to be created through DivorceMate software, which my own lawyer does not have.

The template I had created is fully editable but in its current form is for Ontario and a Final Minutes of Settlement.

Hope some people can find this useful.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:27 AM

sunny101 is on a distinguished road

thank you !
Old 10-13-2017, 05:38 PM

Going to Jail is an unknown quantity at this point

Mine also included the date and also place ( city, etc.) of signature.

Also, if you are self repping it may not be accepted by the Judge without a Certificate of ILA included.