Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2016, 11:36 AM

lizlemon is on a distinguished road
Default False Arrears sent to FRO..need some help

My husbands ex sent Fro a arrears form stating he owes over 22 thousand in arrears in cs. That would be two years. This is a lie. He has never missed a payment and we have the proof in his bank accounts.

I'm guessing we get print offs from the last 2 years and fax them to the case worker? He left a message yesterday with them but not sure when we will hear back. What else can he do? I know how fro works but I'm not sure what to do on our end. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:11 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

That is all you have to do. Just demonstrate the payment to FRO. Hopefully you have been paying through a method that can be traced. Like through checks and/or direct deposits. If you have a financial institute like a bank that can verify that the transaction happened then you are ok.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:49 PM

Thank you. Yes , it was through direct deposit with our credit union.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:26 PM

m-chan68 is on a distinguished road

Let this thread be the PERFECT example of why I have every monthly statement from my savings account, dedicated EXCLUSIVELY for the purpose of transferring CS money into the EX subhuman BITCH'S account every month. I don't trust her any further than I would be capable of picking her up and throwing her.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:16 PM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

You need to contact the case worker and advise them. They will give you a fax number. You fax a letter outlining the amounts with the proof attached. They will then process the "dispute" and not proceed with any action until its decided on.

Deep breath. A lot of this stuff happens. Its called a dispute and they will process it with proof. He just needs to get in touch with his caseworker and advise them he is disputing the additional charges as they were already paid.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:17 AM

Thank you for the help. I appreciate it. I just don't understand how someone can make up whatever numbers they want and think it's the truth. Another thing is , my husband recieved a letter saying they will garnish any federal money he may get. After the very first letter fro ever sent him. I find it weird.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I find it weird.
Welcome to sparta.
Old 11-12-2016, 02:18 AM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Here is what you do

CALL FRO and ask for an statement, this will show all the money they received from you and all the money they sent to mom

Request all payments made to FRO from your credit union, bank, whatever.

Talk to your case worker, get a fax number, and send them to her.

Let FRO deal with it.

I've had problems with FRO and they have always addressed my situation in 2 weeks time. Be sure to escalate and email the ministry if FRO doesn't return your communications.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:22 AM

Fro has never recieved money from us. We have never dealt with them. My husband pays child support directly into her account from his account. She put in a arrears form to fro for 22 thousand dollars , which equals two years. She's obviously lying because we have all dates and amounts. This is our first contact with fro.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:59 AM

rockscan will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the effed up entity that is FRO. If you have a vindictive ex intent on making you suffer, FRO is an excellent way of doing so.

They would have sent a letter. Call the number, speak to someone and get it all sorted out. Hes not the first and he wont be the last.