Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2014, 12:43 PM

2bfree is on a distinguished road
Default Failure to Server Application for Divorce

If a Personal Service Server says they have tried several times to server the Recipient and failed, however seems to know a lot about the Recipient as far as work, and other things, but says after 7 attempts has failed to serve. Why would the server say it is not a problem to serve, but afraid the Recipient will contest....this does not make sense to me. Any thoughts to this? Should I be concerned about this Server? What could the Recipient contest...the Application? the Service? There is valid grounds for divorce, been more than a year and no contact.