Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Banned

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default disclosure meeting - what do I need to know?

getting closer and closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. I know the disclosure meeting is assessor orally sharing their thoughts and recommendations and hoping for a settlement. I am aware they are still evaluating you and you should remain professional even if they make a hocus pocus recommendation.

Anything else I should know ? Any gotchas ? Anything you have learned from your own personal experience ?

Can you agree on parts of their recommendations on INTERIM basis and still argue them on a final basis ? (assuming the other parent agrees)

words of wisdom in case the recommendations are hocus pocus ? and in the case they are in your favour ?