Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

New posts


  Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2015, 11:03 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 243
Stillbreathing is on a distinguished road
Default Crazy is as crazy does

My ex is now trying to destroy my only source of income. He has shown up at my place of employment and lodged a ludicrous complaint with them. They investigated, found his complaint to be unfounded and when he became irate and wouldn't leave they called the police and had him escorted out. I am able to support the children and I on my salary.
It's tight but I'm managing.
I read on this forum all the time how the men want their ex wives to be self sufficient and earn their own way. I am trying to do that and my ex is hell bent on destroying my ability to do so. I think he's shooting himself in the foot in his vendetta to destroy me. We are still arguing in court over disclosure and spousal support . I can't see a judge congratulating him for destroying my job. I also don't see the judge telling him that the Canadian taxpayers would be more than happy to support our children and myself when he is a multi- millionaire and I can support myself if allowed to do so. Plus he stopped paying child support several months ago.

He's escalating just like I predicted. Trying to light a fire under my lawyer's ass to bring this back to court ASAP.

Last edited by Stillbreathing; 09-23-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2015, 11:14 PM
arabian's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 9,961
arabian will become famous soon enough

Sorry to hear that happened. I suggest you look into a restraining order or peace bond which limits his coming to your home or place of business? There is a police file number and it shouldn't be difficult to get an order. You can go to the court house and do this yourself (peace bond). Clerks will help you fill out the forms and the police can also assist you.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crazy situation....strange night! Dadx5 Divorce & Family Law 23 04-05-2015 07:08 PM
All aboard the crazy train... beenthere Financial Issues 7 02-20-2013 04:52 PM
That kinda lovin' Mess General Chat 1 08-12-2011 08:04 PM
Welcome to Crazy Town karmaseeker Divorce & Family Law 10 04-09-2011 04:03 PM
My crazy ex and his crazy live-in girlfriend are making my life hell, HELP! scarycheri Divorce & Family Law 5 03-03-2009 07:58 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.