Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2017, 11:42 AM

e28makaveli has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Court procedure to deal with withheld passports

Ex took all of the children's documents including their passports. I'll like to visit family in the US with the children and ex will not release their passports citing child abduction .

I am attending a motion next week to deal with the issue of spousal support and medical benefits. Can I raise this issue within that same motion or do I file a separate one? If neither, what are my options through the legal system?

Thanks.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:31 PM

OrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I am attending a motion next week to deal with the issue of spousal support and medical benefits.
Then the issues dealt with at the motion next week will be spousal support and medical benefits. No other issues are before the court and neither party will have included evidence on other issues.

Quote:
what are my options through the legal system?
Bring a motion.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:28 PM

plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road

I guess its too late now but you could have cross motioned which involves the following:

1. contacting trial coordinators office to arrange the cross motion at the same hearing if possible (time allowance).
2. Serve cross motion materials concurrently when the party serves their materials.