Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums (
-   Divorce & Family Law (
-   -   counselling (

tmsrtl 07-07-2017 09:33 PM

what would i need -what papers- in order to bring a motion to ask for a reconciliation counselling for me, my children and have my ex involved?

Is it difficult to fill out and complete such paper?

I am not worried of asking a judge for this, but I have no clue where to start with the paperwork

trinton 07-08-2017 12:18 AM

why would you want your ex involved in counselling for yourself ?

a good counselor would take both of you in to get background information for counselling for your child

you can't force her or the child into counselling unless you have compelling evidence that counselling is a necessity . What is your evidence?

You would just file a motion, form 14B and supporting affidavit which would contain your evidence.

Perhaps, what you are looking for is a family assessment under section 20?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0