Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2014, 06:25 PM

DunnMom is on a distinguished road

How many years have they been playing for the specific association that your ex wants to keep them in?

I'm asking cause I see you are in SW Ontario ... I know for us, we are in Mississauga and my boys play in the MHL ... Just in Mississauga for house-league there are 8 different organizations. I know if my ex had wanted them to move there is no way I'd agree as their home arena is 5 min from my house. If they were to play for another Miss. team (like Port Credit) for example it would be a min. 30 min drive.

It makes sense to me that the kids play where they live if at all possible, ESPECIALLY since it's not a shared access situation

Last edited by DunnMom; 04-25-2014 at 06:31 PM.