Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2016, 10:44 AM

plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road
Default Can I motion to get my pre-marital amounts?

Hi community,

with the kids matter settled, (they live with me ) STBX and i have moved on to the financials.

I have all of my premarital assets documented very well. In addition to those, she needs to equalize me for property we bought during the marriage that is only currently in her name. She on her initial financials egregiously lied about her premarital assets and now after disclosure has in a sworn affidavit stated that no documentation for it is available as I somehow destroyed every shred of it during the marriage.

Its been a long long time, and she has to equalize me. Can I at this point just motion to at least receive my amounts as per fully substantiated premarital and marital assets? I would like to do this by short motion as its pretty clear cut, and seems it would be quicker than a trial.

As usual, thank you all.

PND

P.S. Kids are thriving. S13 is pissed at STBX as she took his coin collection and won't return it. Unbelievable.