Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 08:52 PM

standing on the sidelines is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLS View Post
Her calling the police didn't bother me one bit. Are you suggesting I should feel ashamed? I certainly don't.

What backup are you referring to? And it's not my ex.
you refer to "our little girls" that is why I take it that it is your ex. As to the backup you said "after we were all gone" unless you were referring to you and to the police.

Not saying that you should be ashamed. Just saying it wasn't your business to go over there and tell her how to live her life. That was just looking for trouble IMHO.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:08 PM

RLS is on a distinguished road

By "our little girls" I did not mean my daughters. By "after we were all gone" I was referring to the police and myself. No, I did not bring "backup," I'm not 14. I've known this twat for 15 years, thie kids were spending time with their grandma and so I used the opportunity to go over and have a conversation with her. We've never spoken a bad word to each other, she in fact would reach oit to me when having troubles with her eldest. I didn't expect she'd be thrilled with my reason for coming by, but I also didn't care. The police can't do anything, the courts can't do anything, CPS can't do anything, Dad can't do anything...so I don't regret for a second going over and trying to get this girl to understand why it would be best for the kids if she slowed the hell down, in the least.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:18 PM

RLS is on a distinguished road

In my opinion, Iceberg, you should be more concerned with the ex having the child/ren around a 'drug addict' than you are with him bossing them around. I can understand though why that too would upset you.

Last edited by RLS; 07-07-2015 at 10:24 PM.