Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2014, 12:27 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone,
WD- I was unable to view the decision but I'm anxious to see it. Would you kindly email it in pdf to my personal email address? Thanks. If you no longer have it (but I'm sure you do) just PM me. Thanks
Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 PM

FB_ will become famous soon enough

Great job WorkingDad.

You should write the Bar exam
Old 04-08-2014, 01:13 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rioe View Post
Wow. I bet you never expected to become an expert in family law and insolvency all thanks to one very troubled woman.

I hope someday you will be able to find rest and new hobbies. Meanwhile, you can feel proud that you are setting strong precedents to guide the future of family law and bankruptcy to prevent abuses such as your ex perpetrates on these systems.
At no time I consider my self an expert in any of thouse. I don't think I even first year law school student. Most of the time I really do not know what is proper way of doing things and just go on pure instinct.

Wd
Old 04-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

WD you should be careful about your child, when you push people into corners they might do reckless things. Congratulations.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:46 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links17 View Post
WD you should be careful about your child, when you push people into corners they might do reckless things. Congratulations.
It definitely sound like threat to me... Storm, ConfusedMommy ... relative may be ?

Just as note I did not push people into conner - I Respondent if you are not aware...

Regards,
WD
Old 04-08-2014, 05:52 PM

Rioe will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Links17 View Post
The woman in question has backed herself into her corner all by herself, and refuses any and all help getting out of it. All WorkingDad is doing is ensuring that the child is not caught in the corner with her.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:40 PM
Hand of Justice

Links17 is on a distinguished road

I'm not saying you did anything wrong but she has basically fought you tooth and nail and lost badly and repeatedly, this breeds frustration and frustration breeds desperation.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:00 PM

somethingelse is on a distinguished road

WD, Congratulations. I hope you are able to collect all that you are owed.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:02 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingDAD View Post
Hello All

I finally got my decision from bankruptcy discharge hearing (see above for details). It just two pages so I will just attach it here and let you to come to your own conclusion. I guess Tayken will give some thoughts as always

see attached pdf (please change .zip to .pdf after download and open in reader)

Regards,
SB
In the immortal words of the Honourable Mr. Justice Quinn:

Paging Dr. Freud. Paging Dr. Freud.

This case that reveals the ineffectiveness of our Family Courts in a bitter custody/access dispute, where the Applicant/Bankrupt ("Mother") requires professional medical intervention by a professional who is recognized under the Regulated Health Professions Act rather than further legal attention and advocacy (peddled possibly in contravention of the law as "mental health services" aka "counselling")!!!!!!!

This parent has been marinating in hatred so intense as to surely amount to a personality disorder (Axis II - Cluster B) requiring treatment.

A proper Fornesic Psychologist/Psychiatrist whom is recognized under the Regulated Health Professions Act needs to be ordered to conduct a full investigation into this parent's psychological well being.

Although this references US case law it is the best material I have seen on how to properly request a mental health evaluation:

http://www.njdc.info/pdf/maca3.pdf

Quote:
I agree with the submission of the creditor that a clear message needs to be brought home to the bankrupt that she cannot litigate without impunity and with immunity.
I just wish the justice would have written:

Quote:
The medical eVidence tendered did not support her claim that a brain tumour was causing memory loss, confusion, etc...
... and appears to be similar to a pattern of behaviour (factitious disorders) commonly associated with an Axis II disorders (Cluster B) of the Personality (Histrionic Personality Disorder). This continued conduct by the bankrupt/applicant/mother requires a proper diagnosis by a proper registered medical professionals at CAMH and to include a full diagnosis of her current mental health condition in accordance with FORM 1 of the Mental Health Act.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 04-13-2014, 08:22 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Ontario Alliance of Mental Health Practitioners FAQ-Regulations

Quote:
When does the new Psychotherapy Act come into effect?

Bill 171, of which the Psychotherapy Act, 2007 was a part, received Royal Assent on June 4, 2007. Only Sections I, 2 and 12 of the Act came into force at that time. They provide for the name of the new College; for incorporating the Health Professions Procedural Code into the Act; and for the transition period to set up the new College before the rest of the provisions come into force.

When will the new College of Registered Psychotherapists Therapists of Ontario be up and running?

At this time, the projected date for proclamation is April 1, 2014.
Anyone pawning themselves as "counsellors" and "therapists" as of April 1, 2014 are required to be registered in accordance with the Psychotherapy Act under the Regulated Health Professions Act.

Those improperly using the title of "therapist" or "counsellor" in the field of Mental Health whom are not properly qualified and registered medical professionals in accordance with these acts should cease and desist their conduct in the immediate and contact the Transitional Council of the College of Registered Psychotherapists and Registered Mental Health Therapists of Ontario to understand the new laws that have come into effect in Ontario.

The standards of practice for psychotherapists can be found here:

http://www.crpo.ca/wp-content/upload...d-Jan29-14.pdf

Good Luck!
Tayken

Last edited by Tayken; 04-13-2014 at 08:25 AM.