Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Divorce & Family Law

Divorce & Family Law This forum is for discussing any of the legal issues involved in your divorce.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 12:00 AM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

Sounds High conflict....years of it...so much so the kids are sick of it....sounds like the dad has an Order so clear so defined that he can (with his lawyers backing) feel comfortable going for a Contempt Motion, the video is irrelevant to the Trial is just a very sad movie about sad children.

Dads girlfriend only infuriates mom. Got a feeling this isn't going to end well
Old 05-14-2014, 12:04 AM

Grappler3561 is on a distinguished road

This Thread is a waste
Old 05-14-2014, 12:07 AM

MrToronto is on a distinguished road

You violated a Court Order (probably one of many Orders) until the DAD got the clearest Order in the world. He only wants what's in the Order and nothing but that
Old 05-14-2014, 05:24 AM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Ah... yet another poster who didn't hear what they wanted to hear and can't handle the truth. I truly hope you are found in contempt and Dad can get back to parenting his children without you intervening
Old 05-14-2014, 05:25 AM

Serene is on a distinguished road

Ditto what Berner Faith said!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:56 AM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

I suspect that this poster has been here before, possibly throws eggs and has been found in contempt already and is going back for final sentencing... Just read the date that the matter is to return at the bottom of the last order on that one... Just all too similar.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:24 AM

OrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the roughOrleansLawyer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Yes the children told CAS and myself that they were afraid to go to their fathers on that weekend, so I kept them home.
Court Orders are to be followed. If you believe otherwise, it is incumbent upon you to move the court to change their Order.

Quote:
Cas recommended supervised visitation
If CAS has protection concerns they can involve themselves in the case. Their failure to do so is material.

Quote:
They do not put mom as gate keeper for dad's visitation
Wise words.