Ottawa Divorce .com Forums

User CP

Advertising

Ottawa Divorce .com Forums > Main Category > Domestic Violence

Domestic Violence Dealing with abuse and violence. Getting support and help.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2012, 12:07 PM

arabian will become famous soon enough

I recently had a look at what might be described as their web site and didn't see anything but advertising and a very short video.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:12 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post
LOL Bald.....

The website is ridiculous. That was my point. This entire thing is ridiculous.
Yet you "believe" what is posted is authentic and truthful. I don't think you got what baldclub was alluding to.

Quote:
The doctor was held for costs and order to pay for her frivolous lawsuit but I certainly could easily find something that made fun of it to post.
Of a censored document that anyone could type up and post on a website that contains libel statements and links to videos censored by YouTube...

Next thing I know there is going to be a taken.blogspot.ca with similar libel statements on it and links to false documents that don't even expose the court file number. Just like the Canadian court system, the British Court system is a public system. There is no need to censor a court file number unless the document is forged generally.

Quote:
I was trying to make a point that arguing about things isn't helpful. Piles and piles of internet links do not make someone correct. I intentionally used the website to prove that not everything quoted or researched from google is useful.
And as Bladclub pointed out and I am again pointing out... That source of information is about as trustworthy as Landover Baptist Church when trying to determine what Christians believe...

Quote:
In my opinion, arguing back and forth like what has occurred on this thread is ridiculous. The bottom line is who cares? Is madm telling the truth? Hopefully.
Yet, you continue to contribute to the thread. Interesting to say the least.

Quote:
Is Tayken contradicting himself? Possibly. Does s/he tell others to seek counselling and then cry libel when it is applied in the same manner to himself? I don't know. Shall we argue about grammar, spelling and punctuation? Why?? For pete's sake, why?
Because it is libel to say someone is mentally ill. It isn't libel to recommend someone seek assistance. I have been called "psychotic" which is libel.

Quote:
We all need help. If we are abusers, drug addicts, criminals, "average", whatever. We are all struggling through the dynamics of a separation/divorce. I don't understand the need of anyone to rip apart, tear down or criticize another poster. Who cares if they don't see your point?
Unfortunate you "feel" this way. The only motive is to assist those making allegations to (a) present the argument correctly (b) present proper evidence and not just unsubstantiated hearsay and (c) the damaging effects that allegations have on a family's dynamics and most importantly the psychology of the children involved.

False allegations of domestic violence is abuse.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Old 12-27-2012, 12:13 PM

baldclub is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post
Ya, that website just screams of "trustworthiness".

Next thing we are going to hear is that the Landover Baptist Church is a real church and not satirical and is real.

Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome
I am converting as we speak ... that site is gold!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:18 PM

madm82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayken View Post

False allegations of domestic violence is abuse.

Good Luck!
Tayken
Tayken, we finally agree on something!

And yes, it is disturbing when you even have to bring this argument to another thread, to continue to attack me.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
Jeez, now I'm going to have to look at it... I see everyone hit the ground running today. I do enjoy reading everyone's opinions over a coffee
Yup, it's been busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadenough View Post
I'm going to change the topic a little (and likely get ignored, lol) but has anyone heard of "Canada Court Watch?" It was mentioned in conversation recently and I have no personal interest in their 'services' but I was curious as to what people know about it. A quick scan of their website (imo) seemed that they are advocates for persons who feel they've been wronged by the Family Courts.
Start a new thread lol, this one has already been hijacked haha!

(A little info here:http://www.ottawadivorce.com/forum/f...tch-site-3106/)
Old 12-27-2012, 12:30 PM

hadenough is on a distinguished road

@Baldclub: Thx, but I don't think it's worthy of a new thread really. Just wondered if anyone had any opinions on the group. Seems that there's a website for absolutely everything and I get enough entertainment/info from this one.
Old 12-27-2012, 12:39 PM

I'm going to try to redirect the discussion here, which is about domestic violence (real and false). I know this will probably inflame an already heated discussion but give me your thoughts please:

Reaction To Women Abusing Men In Public - YouTube

I found this as I was checking out the group hadenough had mentioned. I ended up somehow on Not All Dads Are Deadbeats and there was this report from ABC News.
Old 12-27-2012, 02:10 PM

murphyslaw is on a distinguished road

You have misunderstood me again.The OP whom I believe we are referring to ,has two nationalities and may attempt to get travel documents for the child in question.There appears to be little to do to stop this.This is where I had suggested seeing if the other country of nationality could agree not to provide travel documents .If the other country were aware of the actions of its citizen prior to any request for papers they could look for court orders prior to signing off on travel documents.This is where contacting ones local MP for guidance on doing this could be helpful.Perhaps we are talking about a different case altogether.In which case I apologise.I believe that the OP is a citizen of a non -treaty country.