View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-19-2011, 01:33 PM
Cobourg Cobourg is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 155
Cobourg is on a distinguished road

Short answer is yes you can.
Or in some cases, depending on the size of the Continueing Record and the size of the Affidavits in question, you can just as easily refer to the Affidavit if it is already part of the Continueing Record.
So you can state your point, and then say something like can be seen in the Affidavit at Vol 1, Sec 2 of the Continueing Record.....

Then the judge and / or anyone else can refer to the CR (Continuein Record) and find the info.