View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 01:59 PM

logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

lets move on,

you mentioned,

"there are also clear signs of sexual abuse with 2 of his children from another marriage."

I have to ask what are the clear signs? Has there been any previous involvement of the CAS in regards to these other children? Have these other children openly acknowledged to being abused by this individual? Do you not think that the mother of these two children might have some tribulations or awareness of what is going on. Have you considered speaking to her.

All I am saying is, that if the allegation is investigated, proven to be unfounded, the person making the unfounded allegation will have very little credibility left with the court. The courts could also give this conduct great weight especially in custody situations on their own ability to act as a parent to a child. The courts would consider this conduct inappropriate.

I agree 100% that if you have rock solid proof, then yes indeed go ahead and call the CAS.

Ultimately the decision to call is up to you to make the call, The CAS is going to want to interview yourself extensively as to how you came to the conclusion of "clear signs"

Once a file is started with the CAS, they may claim to close it, but keep in mind, the history of the file is still there, so in essence it is never ever closed.

LV