View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2006, 11:38 PM
logicalvelocity logicalvelocity is offline
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,944
logicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura aboutlogicalvelocity has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to logicalvelocity

lets move on,

From what you mentioned,

"i have a very strong suspicion from recent emails and visits to the doctor that my ex is actually giving him milk...." What does the Doctor think? I would verify that this is indeed the situation that is occurring. Get yourself hard evidence. If the child is being feed regular milk, would the child not have an allergic reaction? Is the reaction severe. Does the child carry an epi-pen?

To give yourself a piece of mind,you could also supply the lactose free milk to be sure that the child is given the dairy product of your choice.

An independent home assessment? You could request the involvement of the office of the children's lawyer, they will conduct a parental assessment. However, since the child is one years of age, they may not act as the child is unable to communicate. It doesn't hurt to try to get this ordered by the court.

As far as your concerns in regards to sexual abuse of other children; Before you make this allegation get yourself hard evidence first. If you allegation is determined to be unfounded, your credibility with the court will go out the window. Calling in outside agencies on hearsay such as the children's aid society to investigate sexual abuse is quite serious. If the allegation is proved to be unfounded and the CAS subsequently closes the file, You may have some explaining to do to the court.