View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 12:46 PM

WorkingDAD is on a distinguished road

Forgot to tell story about police "help". One day I agreed to pick up my son from his mom apartment building. Sometimes I do it when she ask or little one is sick. Out exchange place 5 min walk from her place ...

So during day we exchange couple of emails and she started to write me something like I "warning you" and so on... So I said you know what - not downstairs today. I have bad felling see you at court ordered place. She went crazy... Why. I will not come. You pick him up downstairs so bring it back downstairs... I said no. So went court ordered place. Wait for 30 min with little on she did not showed up .Sent email she she lost key from apartment and can not come ... So I went to police. Explain situation and ask someone just come with me to apartment building so I drop of little one and we will not have another police report with false accusation ...

Police tried to convince me just to go and drop him off at the apartment building. I said I do not want to. I am afraid that she will pull out another bullshit and I had enough and have to protect my son and myself. they said but you did go this morning I said yes because I did not fill that something going and now I do. And it;s does no matter we can change exchange place if we both agree but if not - court ordered place so I asked he to come to court ordered place what is 5 min from her apartment...

to make long story short after some talking one officer came to the counter and start yelling at me... Coming really close (trying intimidate). I had little one on my hands. He scared him. that "officer" saying Be a man! get a life or something ... I asked him what is your name and badge number - and replay was My name is Micky mouse ...

that what help I got from police ...

Now if come to that police station and see him I said morning officer Micky Mouse ... ))

Last edited by WorkingDAD; 04-01-2011 at 12:49 PM.