View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 03:50 PM
NBDad's Avatar
NBDad NBDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Brunswick
Posts: 2,734
NBDad is on a distinguished road

They can deny your spouse, they CANNOT deny YOU, especially if you have a court order.

The ex's father has NO authority over the issue at all. Go pick the kid up in person, send an email to the ex outlining the issues and that from now on you and SHE must do the exchanges as obviously her father is interfering.