Thread: access denial
View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Pharah Pharah is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brampton
Posts: 385
Pharah is on a distinguished road

Unfortunately, if you don't have a court order, your ex doesn't have to comply with any previous agreement. That said, you need to document your access with the kids and if he has been denying access, you need to be able to show that there has been a change to 'status quo' for the kids.

Also, as we have learned from this process, there is very little you can do about what the other party decided to discuss with your children, whether it's about the divorce or about you personally. It's definitely detrimental however in our case the court has done very little to stop it.

So, document your time with the kids over the last few months to be able to show the court the changes in access. Then as Logical said, schedule a Case Conference and File a Motion for an appropriate access arrangement.

Hope this helps and good luck.