View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2010, 11:41 AM
HammerDad HammerDad is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 3,726
HammerDad will become famous soon enough

It is more contempt than anything.

I would advise her that she is not entitled to your parenting time without your previous consent. And that should she do this again you will be forced to seek relief from the courts through a contempt action.

In the mean time, if you have a signed separation agreement, have it filed with your local court house, which causes the agreement to pretty much into a court order. That way should you ever need to go to court, you have a file number to reference.

You could also ask if you are entitled to the same vacation period moving forward as you want to be clear of what the vacation times for each parent actually is. If she puts up a stink about you be entitled to the same thing, ask her how she believes she should be entitled to it then.