View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-06-2010, 04:43 PM
epinecone epinecone is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 103
epinecone is on a distinguished road
Default If you can get the police to help..

IF you go to the police for help, as a man, without a court order containing a Police Enforcment Clause, I would be very impressed if they did anything to help you...

You need to go to court and get an order... and at the same time based on your experience, I would get the court to add the police enforcment clause..

If she takes the kids for days she is not supposed to have them.. You can either get help from the courts or from the police..(Assuming the PEO)

Dont expect any help from CAS, in my experience they seem to be geared towards the "Children" meaning mommy and the kids and not just the kids.