View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2017, 12:47 AM
billiechic billiechic is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vaughan
Posts: 2,369
billiechic is on a distinguished road
Default Change to custody and access when DV charges are made

Charges are pending and I am trying to figure out how to handle this. Can't go into too much detail (charges pending)

It is ex's weekend and he *may* be out by then (I have no idea how quick a release could be). I have concerns over child being at risk since he will be extremely pissed and child has told me many times dad screams at her and punishes her over very minor things. I am concerned as this behaviour has been escalating and child refuses to tell anyone but me.

Do I file for emergency custody and restraining order?
How do I obtain child legally for the weekend (whether he is Out yet or not).
I will be filing a motion to change and request for OCL.
however I need to know how to protect the child this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote