View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2017, 10:31 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Agree to pay child support based on previous years income. Ignore further correspondences from her lawyer. Or you could just resent them your old response and say, not sure if you received my response on this issue. Here is a copy in case you have misplaced it.

Mom can't enroll child on activities without your consent. You should not agree to pay them if you didn't agree with them. Especially if they fall on your weekend. She can't dictate your weekend with the kids.

If we keep letting custodial parents do these things, then we are doomed. We have to keep pushing back guys. Take your power back and stop allowing your ex to own you. They really don't. They're the shit that get's stuck to your shoes and you just have to wipe them off your shoes and keep your shoes clean.
Reply With Quote